Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NCL Escape - Trip Home ;o(

NCL Escape - Trip Home

PLEASE NOTE: This review has nothing to do with Maraloha Travel. This cruise was for the purpose of the Reunion Cruise Group that I do every year in dedication and heavy advocacy for Travel Agents. It is also for purposes of giving insight to cruising and my personal experiences. Call your travel agent for more information about experiencing your first or future cruise.


OMG!! The cruise is over ?!?!?!. NOOOOOO.... Here we are in Miami and I can't believe I am leaving my fellow TA's. JC and I had a great time and gave JC some ideas into what travel agents do even though I am sure he had a pretty good idea. Its great getting together with others to brainstorm and get more refreshing ideas and/or remember the old ones that worked!

Debarkation is one of the easiest processes (at least in my experience). Left the bags out the night before, there are off the ship and at the pier waiting for us to pick them up, and having a relaxing breakfast before we head down to meet Pam (our Concierge) to have Priority Debarkation. Love this part. We can stay on as late as we possibly can and at 9:30AM we walk off the ship, skipping the line (priority) and go get our bags. Perfect! 

Grab the porter to get our bags and off we go to get a cab. Well... this was a bad idea. Should have called an Uber... The Uber would have cost us $12.00 to get back to the Hotel, or maybe a little more. The taxi was $40.00!!! Uck...but it was raining hard and I just wanted to get to my car at the hotel and unload the luggage. As expected, we get to the Hotel where we stayed prior to leaving for the cruise, no damage to the car, and right where I left it. Awesome!


So now, both of us tired as we didn't get much sleep the night before...I start the drive home. We reminisced about some of the great times we had, the interesting people we met, the experiences at the island, and bounced around some ideas for our next Reunion cruise!

Thanks so much for those who joined us on the 5th Annual NCL Reunion cruise! The Reunion Committee will be continually working hard to get the next one ready and will give you details as soon as it comes available. 

Please feel free to comment as I would love to hear from you.  

Thanks for joining us on this memorable journey!

STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ON THE NEXT REUNION CRUISE COMING SOON!

#dedicatedtravelagent, #WeExist, #cruises, #vacation, #fun, #NCLEscape, #Reunioncruises

No comments:

Post a Comment