Thursday, August 16, 2018

Caribbean Princess - Day 8 (Ft. Lauderdale)

Caribbean Princess
Day 8 - Fort Lauderdale (Disembarkation)
June 9, 2018


So waking up at around 6:30AM was no picnic as we are late sleepers, but it was time to leave the ship. We made sure that we left nothing behind, luggage was already out the night before and on the pier to grab before we went through customs, and headed out to get something to eat with the rest of our baggage.

The Morning Video & Saying Goodbye:


When it comes to disembarking the ship, you can usually set this up the night before and decide if you want to "walk off" with all of your luggage and/or leave it out the night before so that you don't have to "lug" it off yourself.  I found that to be much easier to let them do it for me.  We already prearranged our transfer back to the hotel with the hotel and prepaid them so getting off the ship was a breeze as usual.  I never had any problems with that, however, I had to trek JC's luggage as he was still injured with his foot and could not do much with the luggage.  I got the porter to help us as well so that was a little easier for me.  Got my exercise it though!  LOL.

Once we got back to the hotel, it was easy going home as we only had a 5 hour ride back.  We were both still tired but we made it home.

I found a few things that might help you better decide if this is a ship you want to cruise on. Take a look at these:

Daily Schedule

Shopping Spotlight & Port Guides

Shore Excursions

Princess Extras


NOTE:  By the way, just in case you want to know how much JC's medical bill was?  $600!  Thank goodness for trip insurance!  This is why I tell all my clients to get it!  I was reimbursed 100%!

Thank you for reading our journey on the Caribbean Princess!  I hope you enjoyed it. 

When you are ready to book your cruise, call Maraloha Travel, LLC.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Stay tuned for more adventures with Maraloha Travel, LLC!

Please feel free to comment as I would love to hear from you.

Don't forget to follow us on  Facebook and Twitter 
LIVE feed!

#maralohatvl, #dedicatedtravelagent, #WeExist, #cruises, #vacation, #fun  

No comments:

Post a Comment